During the month of February, you will see crews performing construction activities in Garden City:
Merillon Avenue Station Enhancement
• Ongoing punch list work will continue in and around the station.
o Crews are painting around the station area and installing handrails, railing, infill panels, under platform barriers.
• Crews continue to paint the north side of the station.
• Please note the Village of Garden City and their contractors have begun the Merillon Avenue Improvement Project.
• The G15 substation building was successfully set on its foundation and transformers were delivered • Crews will install cable pulls, stairs, and fencing at the substation.
• New fencing will be installed this month.