Friday, December 8: Crews are now in the East Section.
Tuesday, December 5: Crews are now in the Mott section.
Wednesday, November 29: Crews are beginning the 3rd pass in the West Section. Please Note: Each year the Village has a cut off time for residents and landscapers to put leaves in the street. It varies from year to year depending on when the leaves fall. Due to the warmer temps earlier in the season, leaves fell a little later this year and the LAST DAY to put leaves out to the curb for pick up will be December 11, 2023. Please have your landscape gardener take away any leaves after December 11, 2023. Do not put leaves to the curb. Homeowners who rake and clean up their own leaves on their property can bag them and put the bags out on their rubbish day. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Friday, November 24: Crews have completed their 2nd pass in the Mott section and are now beginning the 2nd pass in the East section.
Tuesday, November 21: Crews had some help with the Estates South and that section is now completed. Crews are now in the Mott section and could be in the East on Tuesday, November 28, possibly Monday, November 27.
Fall leaf collection began November 6 in the Western section and will run into the month of December. Please note that the exact date will be announced closer to the end of the leaf collection season. After that, leaves should be bagged and placed out on your Rubbish Day or brought down to the Village Dump Area.
Please check the Village Facebook and Instagram pages for the location of the crews; the schedule may vary depending on weather conditions. Note, the Central Section, Village Parks and grass areas are collected by the Parks and Recreation Department.
- ONLY leaves are picked up during leaf collection.
- Grass, branches, plants and dirt will NOT be collected.
- If any of these items are mixed in with the leaves, the pile will not be picked up.
- Anything other than leaves can clog and damage the
machinery slowing down the leaf collection schedule.
- Please inform your landscaper so they follow these
- NO leaves are to be placed in plastic bags.
- Please try not to park on piles of leaves.
- Workers will do their best to have vehicles moved if leaves are underneath them.